Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Workshop updates

As you might have noticed I have added News section to my blog where I will be updating information on the coming workshops and other events connected with my felting.

As the first workshop at the Italian Felt Academy has been filled, the second workshop has been announced in March 15-17, Verona, Italy. More information on Agostina’s website.

kursai--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na ir kalėdinis siurprizas lietuvaičiams, mylintiems veltinį. Nors buvom nusprendę nebekartoti mano knygos “Veltinis” leidimo, bet, vis gaudamas Jūsų prašymus, leidėjas nusprenė dar kartą išleisti šią knygą. Redaguotą, papildytą nauja informacija, naujais skyriais, dar daugiau patarimų ir atnaujintų fotografijų! Tikiuosi kažkam tai taps gražia ir naudinga kalėdine dovana :)

2 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

What a wonderful place to be giving workshops--I love the air in Italy! And I must say, Vilte, you are the best model--are you also a dancer?

Vilte said...

I was, Dawn. 12 years ago :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...