Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bits of this and that

My blog has been abandonded for some time. For a very simple reason - I am just caught in a period of my life that has less and less computer life on every day. Strange. Strange for me, because I have been quite a computer addict for the last 10 years. And now I've been more and more in what we call reality, not the virtual world (though this topic might be broadly discussed, don't you think?)
Busy with life, busy with felt, guess I should actually say enjoying life and enjoying felt. Enjoying the Summery weather and accepting the Fall coming. Accepting and appreciating life. I guess it is a little theme of this period of my life now.

1 comment:

p said...

i'd say 10 years of computer addiction is plenty! i'm only 6 years :) its great to revisit your treasuries here...and its great to know you are living in nonvirtual reality even if i miss hearing from you. go live and enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...