Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bloom Rider


bloomr6
  Wedding veil B l o o m R i d e r. silk chiffon, merino wool, silk, banana silk yarn

Colors. We usually ask about favorite colors. And this simple question always confused me as it never looked simple to me. How can you have one favorite color? I like certain colors to look at, others - to wear, to use in my living space, certain colors for certain objects...And certain color as a philosophy of colors.
Colors are changing during the life. Some colors come and go, some always return, some you seam to hate but find yourself attracted to them after several years, and some you love and just can't bear any more of them after a while. Colors are flowing energies in life.
I usually had problems with working, wearing, looking at pink color in my life. It was one of the colors that wasn't so easy for me to accept. And just not so long ago I found I could appreciate it, I could find beauty in it, accept it and create with it.

"Pink is the color of universal love".
"Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance".

I do hope it means I managed to embrace more of universal love..and accept (myself?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spalvos yra įvairovė. Ir labai sunku nusakyti mėgstamiausią spalvą, kadangi vienos spalvos tinka dėvėti, lytėti, kitos žiūrėti ar būti jose…
Vienos spalvos patinka dabar, kitos anksčiau ar vėliau. Vienos spalvos ateina ir išeina, kitos – pasilieka visada.
Rožinė – ir vėl sunkoka spalva man… Tačiau kartais ateina laikas, kuomet sugebi įsiklausyti ir į šią spalvą, ją įvertinti, suprasti ir ja kurti.
Rašoma, jog rožinė – visuotinės meilės spalva, sukurianti švelnumo, globos jausmus, savo vertės suvokimą ir gebėjimą save mylėti, priimti.
Ar gebėjimas kurti rožine spalva reiškia, jog sugebi aprėpti daugiau visuotinos meilės ir.. priimti..(save?)

5 comments:

X by Leina Neima said...

Really great story - isn't it weird, how things can change during time? I also didn't like pink, but last few years I like pink... and most of the colors...

p said...

i know what you mean about color...
i'm not a pink person either, but if i had that veil i would be :)
glad someone commissioned you to make a pink thing! its gorgeous ...

Sigmosaics said...

a very interesting theory .. and quite true. Like Missx i never used to like pink but now find it's one of my favourites .. styles and fads may come and go but certain colours never loose their appeal :)

By the way .. this bridal shawl is completely stunning, the colour is so vibrant and alive .. i'd be very curious to see what the bride wears with this!

Jane_Bo said...

Very beautiful shawl - to make it you must feel this color and you did it!

Vilte said...

thank you all! Sig, the bride will be wearing red dress and pants. She will be really original and beautiful bride

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...